Week 1 – Thursday, September 10
Welcome – to the new INCA space
Welcome back powwow
Performing Turtle Island – camera assistant?
NAJA Conference – next September – New Orleans
Assignments due: None
For next class, see below
- Complete Questionnaire
- Review Course Outline
- Spelling, punctuation and grammar review
- Homework for next class – Quiz and discussion
- Questions, concerns, complaints
Pair up and interview each other. You will introduce your partner including the following information: Name, home community, program of study, interest or background in business.
REVIEW COURSE OUTLINE
SPELLING, PUNCTUATION and GRAMMAR Quiz (See handout)
FOR NEXT CLASS – TUESDAY:
- Complete the Entrepreneurial Potential Self-Assessment and be ready to report what the test revealed about you.
- Preparation for Quiz #1: Read Clarence Louie interview (handout) and watch Day of Inspiration lectures (6 sections, approx. one hour) (both available in Readings and Resources)